-0.25 -4.46% Volume: 225,224 November 25, 2022

-0.26 -3.48% Volume: 10,143 November 25, 2022


  1. 1.How can I reach Investor Relations?

    You can phone our office toll free at 1.866.441.0690 or via e-mail at info@mcewenmining.com.

    back to top
  2. 2.In what exchanges does McEwen Mining trade?

    McEwen Mining Inc.'s common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "MUX".

    back to top
  3. 3.Where are your projects located?

    Our projects are located in Canada, US, Mexico and Argentina.

    back to top
  4. 4.How many shares are outstanding?

    As of July 28, 2022 McEwen Mining had an aggregate of 47,427,563 common shares.

    back to top
  5. 5.Who is your largest shareholder?

    McEwen Mining Inc.’s largest shareholder is Rob McEwen, Chief Owner, with approximately 18% of the issued and outstanding shares.

    back to top
  6. 6.Who is your Transfer Agent?

    McEwen Mining Inc.'s Transfer Agent is Computershare. Please click here for full details.

    back to top
  7. 7.What are McEwen Mining's CUSIP and ISIN?

    CUSIP: 58039P305 ISIN: US58039P3055

    back to top
  8. 9.I own a McEwen Mining share certificate from before July 28, 2022. How do I exchange my certificate?

    Shareholders of record otherwise entitled to receive fractional shares of common stock will receive cash in lieu of such fractional share interests. Computershare Trust Company, the company’s transfer agent, is acting as the exchange agent for the 1-for-10 Reverse Split that took place on July 28, 2022. Computershare will send instructions (a “Letter of Transmittal”) to shareholders who hold stock certificates regarding the exchange of old certificates for new certificates. To exchange your stock certificates, you must follow the instructions contained in the Letter of Transmittal.

    Shareholders who don't have the letter of transmission, please contact the transfer agent by emailing web.queries@computershare.com or by calling within USA, US territories & Canada: 1-800-546-5141, or, outside USA, US territories & Canada: 1-781-575-2765.

    Shareholders who hold their shares in brokerage accounts or "street name" are not required to take any action to effect the exchange of their shares.

    back to top
  9. 10.Does McEwen Mining participate in Direct Registration System (DRS)?

    Yes, please kindly contact Computershare to DRS your shares. Please click here for Computershare's details.

    back to top
  10. 11.How do I obtain certificates for shares I currently hold with a broker?

    Please contact your broker to make this request. Your broker will work with our transfer agent, Computershare to complete this process.

    back to top
  11. 12.Where can I obtain the stock split tax form?

    Taxpayers are not required to file the physical Form 8937 with the IRS or furnish issuer statements to security holders if, by the due date for filing Form 8937, the company posts a completed Form 8937 in a readily accessible format in an area of its primary public Web site that is dedicated to this purpose, and the information is made accessible to the public on this Web site (or the Web site of any successor organization) for ten years. The form can be obtained by clicking here. back to top